Year's Final Date for E-Waste Recycling Is Set in Chesterfield
Web Innovations & Technology Services (WITS), a not-for-profit organization, and the City of Chesterfield have a final collection date for the year for e-waste on Saturday, Nov. 13 at Chesterfield City Hall, 690 Chesterfield Parkway West, in conjunction with the America/Chesterfield Recycles Day events.
No fees will be charged, however, a donation to cover handling expenses will be appreciated.
- Computers, Laptops, Monitors, Printers, Cables and Peripherals (Keyboards and Mice etc.)
- Networking Equipment, Telecommunications, Phones, Clocks, Etc.
- TVs, VCRs, Stereos and like audio/video/satellite/cable equipment
- Home electronics, blenders, toasters, etc.
- ALL White Goods: Washers, Dryers, dishwashers, furnaces and A/C equipment
- Electrical, Cabling, And Communication Machinery And Equipment
- Lawn Equipment, Tools, Old Mowers, Tillers, Etc.
- Old Motors, Transformers, And All Electrical Equipment
- Car and Lead-Containing Batteries
- CDs, VHS, DVDs, Cassettes, DAT, and all Types of Software
ABSOLUTELY NO PAINTS, TIRES, CHEMICALS/HAZARDOUS or WOOD PRODUCTS will be accepted.
Business and residents can also request a low-cost pick up service. All donations are tax deductible.
For more information e-mail email@example.com, call 314-382-1650, or visit www.witsinc.org