St. Louis residents will now be able to realize their childhood dreams of taking a tour of a place like Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory.
Chesterfield's Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Co. will open the doors of its new location in the city today.
The new, 30,000 square feet location will not only offer a chocolate store, but serve as a candy factory where guests can take guided tours.
The announcement of the new store was made earlier in the summer. The new store is located at Pattison avenue near Kingshighway and I-44.
Tours are free, and can be scheduled by calling the store at 314-338-3501.
Check out the video above from our partner, FOX2 Now, about the store’s opening.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- New 50-Acre Residential Subdivision May Be Coming to Chesterfield
- Police Blotter: Break-Ins Hit Vehicles on Edison, Long Roads
- Police Blotter: Credit Cards Pilfered from Purse Used for Purchases
- Police: Players Report Assault Over 'Sporting Disagreement' at West County YMCA
- The Song Continues For Caroline Glaser, Chesterfield Native Eliminated From "The Voice"