Police Blotter: Shoplifting and Drug Charges
The Chesterfield Police Blotter from Oct. 27 to Nov. 2.
The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department.
- An 18-year-old woman and a 19-year-old woman were released on a summons for damaging property they were attempting to steal from a store in Chesterfield Mall. Losses are estimated at $27.90.
- A 22-year-old man is suspected of embezzling money from his employer in Chesterfield Mall. Losses are estimated to be $3,474.00
- A 23-year-old man was arrested for soliciting without a license on THF Boulevard.
- A 21-year-old man was arrested on the 1900 block of Falling Tree Court for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- A vehicle was stolen from the Chesterfield Mall parking lot. Losses are estimated at $9000.
- An employee at McDonald's, 13599 Olive Blvd., is suspected of stealing the victim's credit card
- A 42-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting from the Walmart on THF Boulevard.
- A 24-year-old woman was arrested for stealing at the Walmart on THF Boulevard. A 31-year-old male was released on a summons for trespassing there, too.
- A vehicle's lock was punched and a handicapped placard and paperwork was stolen while the vehicle was in the Chesterfield Mall parking lot.
- A 44-year-old man was arrested on Chesterfield Airport Road for possession of drug paraphernalia and on traffic charges.
- Someone stole a cell phone, checkbook and cash from an unlocked vehicle on the 14500 block of Tienda Drive. Losses are estimated at $508.00
- An employee's wallet was taken from an unsecured area at a restaurant on the 17300 block of Chesterfield Airport Road. Losses were estimated at $95.
- A 57-year-old woman was release on a summons for shoplifting from Dierbergs. Losses were estimated at $7.49.
- Police were called to a disturbance in a driveway on the 13400 block of Forestlac Drive. Two 18-year-old men are suspected of making threats to a victim, who did not want to press charges.
- Two juveniles are suspected of stealing approximately $239.70 in merchandise from the Schnucks in Hilltown Village. They fled on foot from police officers.
- Two employees at Brunswick Zone were arguing. A 20-year-old man is suspected of throwing water in the victim's face, which is third degree assault.
- A 23-year-old man was arrested on a traffic stop on Interstate 64-E/Spirit of St. Louis Boulevard for possession of marijuana.
- A 22-year-old man and a 23-year-old man were arrested on the 15700 block of Country Ridge Drive for possession of marijuana.
- An unknown man passed a counterfeit $100 bill at a restaurant on the 17300 block of Chesterfield Airport Road.
- Cash was taken from a hospital employee's unattended purse on the 200 block of Woods Mill Road. The estimated loss is $200.
An unattended cell phone was stolen at Chesterfield Mall. Losses are estimated at $150.
A 27-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting liquor from the Schnucks in Hilltown Village. Losses were estimated at $15.99.
A woman is suspected of writing a bad check to a conference vendor at a conference at the Drury Plaza Hotel.
A suspect fraudulently used the victim's credit card. The incident was reported at a bank on the 500 block of Baxter Road.
A fuel distributor and leaf blower are suspected stolen from the Mobil station on Ladue Road over the past few weeks. Losses are estimated at $1,150.00.
Someone attempted to open a home loan in Atlantic City using the victim's identity. The incident was reported on the 600 block of Brookmont Lake Court.
An unknown suspect broke a rear window at a school on the 1400 block of Ladue Road.
A suspect obtained money from the victim using a Craigslist scam. Losses are estimated at $1500. The incident was reported on the 15000 block of Ridge Lake Drive.
A car stereo and iPod were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on the 900 block of Peach Hill Lane. Losses were estimated at $240.