Police Blotter: Man Gets Mad About Medical Treatment
Part two of the weekly police blotter.
A 69-year-old male upset about a previous medical treatment he recieved was charged with harrasment Sept. 24 after making threatening phone calls.
The subject alleged made the phone calls to an individual in the 1800 block of Clark Road.
The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- An Unknown subject took an iPhone that was left unattended on school bus.
- An unknown subject damaged the cable box of a house in the 1200 block of Luray Drive.
- An Unknown subject entered an unlocked vehicle in the 14000 block of Westerly Place and took a radar detector, sunglasses and a camera.
- An unknown subject passed a counterfeit $50 bill in the 60 block of THF Boulevard.
- An unknown subject concealed clothing and left a store in the 1600 block of Clarkson Road without paying.
- An unknown subject entered an unlocked vehicle in the 900 block of East Chesterfield Parkway and took an iPad.
- The owners of a property located in the 15000 block of Cedarmill Drive left a dog outside which barked continously. Further investigation is planned.
- An unknown subject took a cell phone that was left unattended in a bathroom in the 14000 block of Clayton Road.
- A 26 year-old-male concealed some clothes and left a store in the Chesterfield Mall without paying.
- A 31-year-old male with mental illness threatened his mother. While being taken into custody to be transported to the hospital, he kicked an officer in chest, but did not cause any injury. The incident occurred in the 1400 block of Timberway Court.
- A 13-year-old male entered an unlocked residence in the 1600 block of Eagle Bluff Court where he used a computer and ate food while the residents were away.