Police Blotter: Road Rager Damages Vehicle
Part two of the Chesterfield police blotter.
The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction
- A 24-year-old male took clothes from a store in the Chesterfield Mall and left without paying.
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for his third DWI offense at the corner of Hog Hollow and Olive Boulevard.
- An unknown subject pumped gasoline and left the gas station without paying. The incident occurred in the 14000 block of Olive Boulevard.
- A 26-year-old female took batteries and cosmetics from a store in the 100 block of THF Boulevard without paying.
- A 18-year-old male was charged with possession of marijuana and alcohol after being stopped for a traffic violation at the intersection of Highway 40 and Route 141.
- An unknown subject damaged a victim's vehicle after a road rage incident. The incident occurred near the intersection of Highway 40 and Route 141.
- A 26-year-old male violated the conditions of a court protection order by texting his wife.
- A 42-year-old male took a license plate from the 14000 block of Bantry Lane and used it on his own vehicle.
- An unknown subject stole a vehicle that was parked in front of his apartment building in the 16000 block of Barrister Lane.
Reported this week
- Sometime on Sept. 30, several unknown subjects took clothes from the Chesterfield Mall and left without paying.
- Sometime on Sept. 20, An unknown subject used someone else's information to create and cash fraudulent checks. The incident occurred on Conway Springs Drive.
- Sometime on Sept. 12, an unknown subject took an iPad, jewelry and eyeglasses from an apartment in the 15000 block of Birch Drive.