Police Blotter: Stolen Alcohol and Threats to a Bank
The Chesterfield Police Blotter from March 23 to March 29.
The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department.
- A cellphone was taken after it was left on a table in Chesterfield Mall.
- A 16-year-old girl was found with marijuana and drug paraphernalia while she was riding in a vehicle in the 14000 block of Clayton Road.
- An 18-year-old man assaulted a police officer after he was given a ride home. The incident happened in the 14000 block of Sycamore Manor Drive. He was later charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Sometime between March 9 and March 23 a PlayStation 3 gaming console was taken from an apartment in the 1600 block of Westmeade Drive.
- A victim’s cellphone was stolen while she was working at a business in the 1800 block of Clarkson Road.
- A vehicle’s window was broken and a GPS unit was taken from it while it was parked at the Chesterfield Mall.
- A 54-year-old woman took medicine, cigarettes and a magazine from a store in the 1700 block of Clarkson Road.
- Suspects took clothing from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- Two 19-year-old women attempted to use fake IDs to purchase alcohol in the 100 block of the Four Seasons Shopping Center.
- A 25-year-old man pushed and held his father against the wall in the 1100 block of Nooning Tree Drive.
- Two 17-year-old boys, a 16-year-old girl and a 15-year old girl were found trespassing on private property at the old Chesterfield Manor Nursing Home in the 14000 block of Olive Boulevard.
- The slide on the playground at Central Park was damaged.
A 28-year-old man violated a court order of protection by entering a business at 2 McBride and Son Center Dr. when the victim was in the building.
- A 30-year-old man hit a victim with a drinking glass after a disagreement in a bar in the 16000 block of Swingley Ridge Road.
- Someone took liquor from a store in the 1700 block of Clarkson Road. The suspect resisted a security officer and fled in a vehicle.
- A 37-year-old woman took clothing from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- A suspect took alcohol from a story in the 13000 block of Olive Boulevard.
- An 18-year-old man entered a business in the 14000 block of Ladue Road, where he threatened employees with a lacrosse stick and took two bags of potato chips after a dispute over pizza delivery.
- A 30-year-old man was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident at Olive Boulevard and Woodchase Lane. He was found in possession of synthetic marijuana and paraphernalia.
- A vehicle’s window was broken and a purse with cash, credit cards and a checkbook was taken while it was parked in the 16000 block of Baxter Road.
- Between March 21 and March 28, a flatbed trailer was taken from behind a business in the 600 block of Trade Center Boulevard.
- Two rings were taken from a home in the 13000 block of Ladue Farm Road.
- A suspect opened a laptop box in an attempt to take the laptop at a store in the 100 block of THF Boulevard. An employee interrupted the suspect, who then left the store. The suspect was also seen entering the Best Buy at the Mid Rivers Mall in St. Peters, but also left after seeing an employee.
- A 20-year-old man and a 17-year-old girl took clothing from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- A 45-year-old man made threats to a bank and its employees in the 18000 block of Chesterfield Airport Road after he was turned down for a loan.
- Liquor was stolen from a store in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
- A 17-year-old boy and 19-year-old man damaged clothing and took it from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- A 41-year-old woman was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 100 block of Long Road. Police had to use force when arresting her because she was combative and resisting arrest.
April 5, 2009
A delayed report of an assault between a divorced couple was filed. The incident occurred in the 1300 block of Westmeade Drive.
A 30-year-old man made several fraudulent credit card transactions at his former job. The incidents happened between Jan. 29 and March 8 and were reported in the 15000 block of Olive Boulevard.
Between March 14 and March 18, a victim’s credit card was used to make purchases. The suspect attempted to use another credit card account of the victim’s but was unsuccessful. The incident was reported in the 16000 block of Riverdale Drive.
A victim received an obscene letter in the mail. The incident was reported in the 15000 block of Shadyford Court.