Police Blotter: Vehicles Vandalized at Restaurant, Woman Robbed at Gunpoint
The Chesterfield Police Blotter from Dec. 20 to Jan. 5.
The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department.
Someone took two UPS packages from the victim’s porch on the 500 block of Eagle Manor Lane. Losses were estimated at $211.64.
- A 19-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of stealing from her employer in Chesterfield Mall. Losses are estimated at $560.10.
- The victim’s credit card was used fraudulently for online purchases. The crime was reported at a home on the 1200 block of Creve Coeur Crossing.
- A 15-year-old girl was caught shoplifting at Macy’s. She was released to her parent at the scene. Losses were estimated at $161.
- A 22-year-old woman and 16-year-old girl were arrested on suspicion of shoplifting from several stores at Chesterfield Mall. Losses were estimated at $332.50.
- Identity theft was reported at a home on the 60 block of Sunny Hill Court. The victim’s personal information was fraudulently obtained and an unknown suspect accessed her e-mail account.
- A suspect damaged a mailbox and lawn reflectors at a home on the 16400 block of Farmers Mill Lane.
- A vehicle’s paint was scratched while parked at Chesterfield Mall.
- A 17-year-old girl was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia on the 2000 block of Brook Hill Lane.
- A 20-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana on South Outer 40.
- A wallet was stolen from a vehicle in the Hilltown Village parking lot. The vehicle window was broken. Losses are estimated at $115.
- A 43-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of stealing an envelope of money intended as a gift to trash collectors on the 1700 block of Bristol Ridge Court.
- A 30-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting from Walmart. Losses were estimated at $1,422.51.
- Someone fraudulently used the victim’s credit card number in Michigan. The crime was reported at a home on the 15200 block of Nooning Tree Court.
- Someone made several fraudulent purchases using the victim’s credit card. The crime was reported at a home on the 1100 block of Wildhorse Meadow Drive. Losses are estimated at $828.63.
- Someone stole a gift card intended for trash collectors on the 2000 block of Lynn Bay Court.
- Someone broke the windshield of a car while it was parked in a lot on Vespian Way.
- A 44-year-old woman was ticketed for allowing her minor child to have a party where several minors drank alcohol on the 1300 block of Chesterfield Est.
- A 35-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting from Walmart. Losses were estimated at $108.53.
A 56-year-old man is suspected of assaulting his sister and brother-in-law at a home on the 18600 block Olive Street Road. No arrests were made.
- A 17-year-old male reported being inappropriately touched by his 18-year-old male friend in a parking lot on the 600 block of Highland Park.
- A 21-year-old man was transported for a possible heroin overdose on the 15300 block of Highcroft Drive.
- Two vehicles were seen on closed-circuit television driving on the soccer field behind Highcroft Ridge Elementary School, causing tire ruts in the field.
- A 59-year-old woman with mental health issues has reportedly been harassing employees of The Sound Room.
- Two people were arrested on suspicion of shoplifting from Dillard’s.
- A vehicle’s rear passenger window was broken and a briefcase and prescription medication was taken while the car was parked on the 16000 block of Berkhardt Place.
- Two purses were stolen from vehicles while they were parked at Birkham Yoga on the 16000 block of Baxter Road.
- A victim’s personal checks were stolen and cashed. The crime was reported at a home on the 1100 block of North Woods Mill Road.
- Two men in their early 20s are suspected of stealing merchandise from The Children’s Place. They fled in a silver Plymouth Breeze when they were confronted by a police officer.
- The passenger-side window of a car was broken and a remote control for a DVD player was taken from the car on the 14000 block of North Outer 40.
- A vehicle’s door lock was “punched” and an iPod Touch was taken from the car while it was parked at Chesterfield Mall.
- Several vehicles were vandalized at P.F. Chang’s. A window was broken on one vehicle and two pairs of jeans were removed. The door lock was “punched” on another vehicle and a GPS, sunglasses, iPod nano and computer were taken. Another vehicle’s door was pried open and wrapped Christmas gifts, including gift cards and candy, were taken from the back seat. A purse containing $200 and an iPhone was also taken from the trunk.
- A 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting from Macy’s. He was seen on closed-circuit TV removing a security tag and price tag from a jacket and leaving the store with the jacket on, making no attempt to pay for it.
- Two men hid three bottles of Absolut Vodka in their clothing and left the Mobil on Clarkson Road without paying for them. A customer witnessed it and reported it to the clerk who reviewed closed-circuit TV. The suspects are two white men. One is between 20 and 25 years old, approximately 6 feet and slender, wearing blue jeans and a navy blue coat. The other is between 30 and 35, approximately 6 feet and wore a black and gold jacket. They left in a silver and bronze two-tone four-wheel drive vehicle.
- A silver 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee was stolen from a driveway on the 500 block of Eagle Manor Lane.
- A 48-year-old woman was taken into protective custody from Charlie Gitto’s because she was intoxicated.
- A woman reported her jewelry was stolen from her home on the 800 block of Stone Meadow Drive. She told police she believes her grandson may have taken it.
- A victim reported her ex-boyfriend is harassing her by phone and text message. The crime was reported at a home on the 50 block of High Valley Drive.
- A victim reported losing a check somewhere. An unknown person cashed it. The crime was reported at a home on the 200 block of Brayhill Court.
- A white 2001 Ford F450 truck and two trailers were stolen from a landscaping company storage lot on the 100 block of N Eatherton Road.
- Two men attempted to steal $867 worth of cologne from Sears. They dropped the cologne and ran when a security guard confronted them.
- Two 17-year-old girls were caught shoplifting clothing from Macy’s.
- Victim reported his ex-girlfriend assaulted him with a stun gun, then three unknown males assaulted him at a home on the 14000 block of Country Ridge Drive.
- A housekeeper is suspected of stealing a gift card from a home on the 15000 block of Olive Boulevard. Investigation is ongoing.
- A man reported his daughter’s mother refused to allow his court-ordered visitation rights on the 800 block of Woodcove Court.
- Someone stole a basketball uniform from an unlocked vehicle on the 15000 block of Cedarmill Drive.
- Suspect left the Mobil on Chesterfield Airport Road without paying for gasoline. The subject was driving a white 1987 Chevy Monte Carlo.
- A woman’s cell phone was stolen after she had guests at her home on the 14000 block of Pocono Circle.
- An unknown subject damaged holiday lawn ornaments on the 15000 block of Hitchcock Road.
- A 30-year-old man was caught shoplifting food from Walmart.
- A vehicle window was broken and a radar detector taken on the 2000 block of Schoettler Valley Drive.
- Jewelry was taken from a home on the 14000 block of North Outer 40.
- A 15-year-old boy threatened to assault his mother at their home on the 1900 block of Schoettler Valley Drive.
- Two men had a dispute when one arrived at a home on the 1600 block of Sunny Wind Court to pick up his daughter from his former fiancée.
- Someone made online purchases using the victim’s credit card. The crime was reported at a home on the 14000 block of Westernmill Drive.
- A GPS, cash and a garage door opener were taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 100 block of Ridge Crest Drive.
- A vehicle’s windshield was broken on the 13000 block of Forestlac Drive.
- A 16-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of assaulting his sister and threatening his father with a knife on the 13000 block of Forestlac Drive.
- A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of trespassing at his father’s residence on the 13000 block of Riverway Drive.
- A Macy’s employee’s wallet was stolen while she was working.
- A mother reported her 16-year-old daughter as a runaway from a home on the 1300 block of Countryside Forrest Court.
- A man stole a woman's purse at gunpoint in the parking lot of Chesterfield Mall.
- Subjects stole the victim’s credit card and purchased things at Lowe’s.
- A silver 2003 Acura SUV was stolen from a driveway on the 100 block of Shady Valley Drive.
- Credit cards and coins were stolen from an unlocked vehicle on the 100 block of Ridge Crest Drive.
- Victim reported a 30 foot tall Douglas fir tree had been cut down on their property on the 100 block of North Goddard Avenue.
- An unknown man called and threatened to assault the manager of Syberg’s.
A 43-year-old woman is suspected of harassing her ex-boyfriend. The report was forward to the city prosecuting attorney for review.
Cash and jewelry were reported stolen from the victim’s room at Friendship Village Retirement Community. Losses were estimated at $8,935.
A 27-year-old man is wanted for writing a bad check to his insurance agent at State Farm on Clarkson Road.
Someone stole jewelry from a home on the 14000 block of Annasarra Court during a party.
Someone made fraudulent purchases using the victim’s credit card number. The crime was reported at a home on the 800 block of Judson Manor Drive.
- A 32-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of stealing a sound dock and security system from Sam’s Club.
- A 53-year-old man is suspecting of assaulting his spouse on the 400 block of Stablestone Drive. An investigation is ongoing.