A recent post on the Chesterfield Patch Facebook page asked users to talk about their favorite small businesses in the community has generated a lot of discussion.
We asked everyone, "What are your favorite local businesses and why?" Put in your vote in the comments section of this article and read up on what people in Chesterfield are saying about their personal picks.
- Jesda Gulati: "Chesterfield Tailoring on Olive at Hilltown Village near Schnucks and Gianfabios. Quick turnaround time, friendly, and reasonably priced with excellent craftsmanship."
- Angie Koester Wagner: "Take Note Stationery in the Valley. Darling merchandise and the owner, Ruth, will treat you like family."
- Tony Spielberg: "I like Pulse St. Louis as it is easy to pick out something for my wife as the staff there is courteous and knows what she likes."
- Amy Poos: "Fusion in Chesterfield Mall. Surprising and awesome to find handmade local art in the mall!"
- Judy Bush: "St. Louis Wine Market and Tasting Room in the Chesterfield Valley. It's in Clock Tower Plaza just behind Petropolis. They have a wonderful wine and beer selection for retail and it's a fun place to drink a glass (or a bottle) of wine with friends and watch the Cardinals win on one of three big screen TV's!"
- Sarah Bradley: "Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Company is the best business in Chesterfield! They have delicious candy and an amazing owner. If you need gifts or just a sweet treat for you or your family this is definitely the place to go!"
- Marcy Epps Watson: "I agree with Sarah. in Chesterfield not only has treats for every taste, but is possibly the best smelling store in the St. Louis area."
- Brian Wieher: "Surf Dogs in Chesterfield Valley. Best dogs and Key Lime Pie anywhere."
- Michelle Hawkins: "I agree with Angie!!! Take Note Stationery is amazing. Beautiful one of a kind items that you can personalize. Not only do they have Stationery, but almost every thing else you can possibly monogram or personalize. Their return time is very quick too...usually only takes a day or two. Love them:)"
- The Foundrie: "The Foundrie is located in Chesterfield Mall and we sell clothing, housewares, accessories, & jewelry by local artists and independent designers!!"
- Kemp Auto Museum: "Alexandra Ballet is amazing! And in the category of confections it is of course Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Company Chesterfield. We love them!"