St. Louis pizza chain Pi Pizzeria turns five years old this month, but they're giving their customers the gifts.
Their fifth anniversary falls on Pi Day (March 14), according to the chain's blog. All restaurants, including the Chesterfield carry-out location on Clayton and Baxter roads, are offering discounts, food specials--even a Schlafly beer especially for the occasion.
Specials and events include:
- Buy one, get one for $3.14 pizzas on March 14 (customers with March 14 birthdays, or 'Pi babies,' receive a free large pizza!)
- A pi memorization contest at the Delmar location
- Schlafly Golden Mean, a golden ale brewed exclusively for Pi Pizzera, will be available March 10
- free birthday "gift" from the restaurant to use toward a future purchase
- Drawing for two nights at the Moonrise Hotel, and gift cards from Pi and Fitz's
For more Pi-related news:
- Pi Owners Settle Breach of Contract Suits
- Kaldi's and Pi Flavor New Sodas
- Pi Pizza Food Truck to End Service July 31
- Kirkwood Pizzeria: Hold The Pepperoni!