Several Chesterfield businesses have been selected as nominees in St. Louis Magazine’s A-List Readers’ Choice Poll for 2013, but they will need help from fans to make the final cut.
The yearly list spotlights what is exceptional in the St. Louis area, as chosen by those who live here. Voting is currently open through Jan. 24 for businesses in the “Food and Night Life” category.
To vote, click on this link and then complete the survey on the magazine’s website. The following establishments from Chesterfield are up for selection:
- Annie Gunn's, best burger and best nightcap
- Sarah's Cake Shop, best cupcake and best food truck
- Fox and Hound, best lounge and best nightcap
- Sports Page, best sports bar
- EdgeWild, best date night
Know a Chesterfield restaurant that deserves to be recognized? Tell us why in the comments.