Black beans or refried beans? Burritos or tacos? And do you want sour cream with that?
This week, we're interested in your favorite West County spots for Mexican food. Every week on the West County Food Fight, we're looking the best places to dine and drink.
Please give your recommendations for places in our West County Patches: Creve Coeur, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Ellisville, Eureka, Wildwood, Town and Country and Manchester.
Here's how the Food Fight works:
- Each week, we'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this every week to your friends on Facebook or Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the top nominees and post an article first thing Thursday morning.
- That article will include a poll highlighting the top nominees.
- You vote till Friday at 5 p.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
So where's your favorite spot for Mexican food in West County?
So show your hometown pride and pick a place near you. Boast about that small family restaurant or other great eatery in your neighborhood.
And, if you are pulling for a certain restaurant, share this column on your personal Facebook page and Twitter feed and ask your followers to vote.
This column is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.