It's turkey time in Chesterfield and elsewhere, so I hope you are preparing to hunker down with family and food.
If you are one of the many individuals tasked with a job to do today -- whether it's staffing a gas station, manning a convenience store register or helping keep our streets safe -- then I want to extend my sincere appreciation for all the hard work you put in.
Either way, it's important for us all to take the time to reflect on and to be thankful for the friends, family and other loved ones that we have. I hope you all have a happy and (relatively) stress-free Thanksgiving.
As you get ready to load up on turkey and stuffing, here's some holiday coverage to help prep your appetite:
- Butterball Hotline Talks Turkey With Dazed and Confused Cooks
- Chesterfield Patch Blogger Offers Tips to Enjoy Thanksgiving
- An Encore for Those Holiday Dishes
- Thanksgiving Recipes: How to Cook a Turkey
- Hitting the Road This Thanksgiving? You're Not Alone
- Thanksgiving 2012: Movies to Watch on Turkey Day
- Volunteers Needed: Ring Bells for the Salvation Army for the Holidays
- Chesterfield Police Make Preparations for Black Friday Rush
- Sneak Peek at Walmart Black Friday Deals