Flurries remained Thursday morning after cold temperatures kept one-to-three inches of snow on t and the St. Louis area overnight.
End-of-the-year 2011 holidays were unseasonably warm, and did not present any snow for the storied White Christmas effect. But Thursday, Mother Nature turned cold.
Here's Patch weather: UPDATE at top left corner of Patch homepage.
- 16 degrees at 5pm.
- Windy. Much colder.
- Occasional snow.
- Additional snow accumulation up tp 1 inch.
- Total snow accumulation 1 to 2 inches.
- High around 20.
- Temperature steady or slowly falling through late afternoon.
- West wind 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 35 mph.
- Chance of snow near 90 percent.
Email Patch any fun, pretty or dramatic snow photos, and we'll post them today. Or post them on your own to Patch Neighborhood Gallery, see the Gallery tab at the top of the Patch homepage.