Ready for a nice crunch, a bit of warm cheese, the heat from the jalapenos? Well, if that's what you seek, we have readers' suggestions for some of the best nacho places in West County.
Now it's time to vote for a winner.
Here are your top choices:
- in Eureka, a landmark in the community where all the food is made from scratch.
- in, of course, Wildwood. Formerly named Brickhouse Pub, this full-service pub provides an excellent backdrop for sports teams celebrations, after-game gatherings, business lunch meetings and family meals alike.
- in Chesterfield, which was a finalist in our last soup challenge too.
- in Ballwin in the Olde Towne Plaza, with unique dishes and authentic Mexican food.
- in Chesterfield. We called it sandwich heaven in an , but readers must like the nachos too!
- Iggy's Mexican Cantina in Valley Park — technically not in one of our Patches, but it's still West County and it counts.
To finish off this Food Fight, we need you to vote on one of these nacho places as your favorite.
Leave a comment on why you voted, or share your choice on Facebook and Twitter. You can also leave a review of these restaurants on Patch.
You have until Friday at 5 p.m. to vote, and we’ll announce the winner of the Food Fight on Saturday morning.
Thanks again, and happy eating.