Social interaction leads to legal tangles in these cases from the Chesterfield Police incident log for the week.
- At 9:30 on a Sunday morning, 44-year-old Jerry Brooks threatened a neighbor, a 34-year-old woman, in the 1100 block of Woodchase Lane, in a series of ongoing incidents between the two. Police classify it as "common assault."
- An 18-year-old man was charged with tresspassing Sunday at 11:41 a.m. after he entered the Chesterfield Mobile Home Park. He had been warned to stay off the property because of previous incidents, in the 800 block of Grimstone Drive, police said.
- Two neighbors in the 13000 block of Cantina Drive regularly complain the other is too loud—resulting in a "peace disturbance" issue, at Saturday at 3:45 in the afternoon, police said. The feuding neighbors are Lori Lending, 47, and Stephen Silverberg, 45.
- A 62-year-old man damaged the vehicle of Jennifer Guenther, 32, after a dispute over a parking space Friday about noon, in the 900 block of Chesterfield Parkway East.
- A 17-year-old boy wouldn't let Irina Povarich, 17, get out his car to go to school on Friday, at 6:55am, on Coliseum Drive at Olive Boulevard. Police called it a felony. He eventually let her out of the car, but drove off with her backpack.
- A 16-year-old girl punched Kierra Bishop, 19, in the face while both were riding a bus, Thursday, 1:30pm, in the 14000 block of Clayton Road. Bishop was slightly injured. Police described the incident as "common/actual assault."
- A 52-year-old woman violated a court order of protection to stay away from her 45-year-old husband Christian Huddart, by entering his house in the 1900 block of Squires Way Court, at 1:30pm on April 25.