Public Chesterfield police data for the past week reveal that gasoline theft is being increasingly reported, with four in Chesterfield.
These non-paying customers apparently pump the gas, and then drive away. Here's where it happened police said:
- 15000 blk Olive Blvd at 7am on Jan. 24
- 14000 blk Clayton Road at 6pm on Jan. 24
- 14000 blk Ladue Road (twice) at 2:40pm on Jan. 20 and 4:50pm on Jan. 14.
In other reported crime:
Someone stole prescription drugs from a house in the 300 blk of Cooperstown Dr., during a Jan. 22 open house showing.
Three different car drivers or passengers in Chesterfield were found with marijuana and/or drug paraphanalia—a misdemeanor drug possession. One of them was a 26-year-old man who first got help from the police to unlock his car, in the 17000 blk of Chesterfield Airport Rd., on Jan. 20 at 3:49pm.
A 45-year-old man was arrested for driving while intoxicated, and found to have brass knuckles—a weapons violation. The stop was at Ladue Bluffs Crossing/Ladue Rd at Olive Blvd., 6:30pm on Jan. 23.
In the 15000 blk of Country Ridge Drive, two middle-aged men got into a brawl over money, on Jan. 19, 1:41pm. One was 49, the other 45.
In the 14000 blk of Pocono Circle, someone tampered with the ignition system of a used car for sale, about 1:25am on Jan 18.
Someone broke into a mobile home on 8 Grimstone Dr. in Chesterfield and ransacked it, sometime between 7pm and 9am, overnight Jan. 19-20. It was unclear what, if anything, was stolen, police said.
In Chesterfield Valley, someone cashed a fraudulent check with a business located in the 40 blk of THF Blvd., 10am on Jan. 13.
Two people were using the Internet for alleged criminal behavior:
- In the 40 blk of White Plains Dr., about 4pm on Jan. 19, a 41-year-old man sent a text message to his ex-wife, which violated a court order of protection of the woman.
- In the 15000 blk of Ardmore Creek Dr., noon Dec. 21-Jan. 15, a former friend was sending threatening email to a resident.