Sometimes police are called in to domestic disputes, or crimes against people and property that appear to involve anger management issues. Here's the most recent report,
- DISTURBING THE PEACE 13000 block Riverway Drive B, a 30-year-old woman was reported yelling outside an apartment about 1 a.m. after an argument with a friend, disturbing the peace, on May 7.
- ASSAULT 300 block Woods Mill Road, a 15-year-old girl punched a victim in the head during an argument, causing minor injuries, at 7:30 a.m., May 7.
- PROPERTY DAMAGE 10 block Ridge Crest Drive, someone threw rocks and striking a mailbox, damaging the victim's mailbox, sometime overnight on May 7-8.
- PROPERTY DAMAGE 15000 Quail Meadow Drive, after a fight with his mother, a 21-year-old man broke the door on the house, 4 p.m. May 6.
- ASSAULT 1300 block Westmeade Drive, a 29-year-old drunk man hit his ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend, causing minor injuries. It was reported at 4 a.m., on May 5.
- THREAT/HARRASSAMENT 2000 block Parasol Drive, someone sends sexual photos and harassing statements to a victim's cell phone, in the mornings, March 12-May 5.
- ARSON 1800 block Autumn Glen Court, someone set fire to a bush next to a victim's house, causing minor damage to the siding, 2 a.m. on May 3.
- MISSING PERSON 2000 block Sun Flower Court, a 17-year-old boy known to have depression left home after a fight with parents, hadn't returned. Reported missing 2 p.m. on May 3.
- TRESPASSING Chesterfield Commons at Boones Crossing area, an 18-year-old man refused to leave private property after being told to do so, about 8 p.m. on May 3.
- FRAUD/ID THEFT 15000 block Black Birch Drive, a 46-year-old woman used her ex-husband's personal information to open up credit card accounts over a four-year period, reported May 3.
- TRESPASSING 100 Hilltown Village Center, a 53-year-old man was wanted for trespassing when turning up on store property after being banned for previous stealing incident.