- At about 6:45pm at I-64 West and Clarkson Road, a 16-year-old boy kicked and damaged the victim's vehicle as part of a road rage incident.
- Between 9:15pm and 7:05am the next day, someone stole a car from the apartment parking lot in the 14000 block Bantry Lane 8. The car was parked in front of the owner's apartment.
- Between 6pm and 9:30am the next day someone got into an unlocked car in the 16000 block Clarkson Woods Dr, and stole an iPod.
- During 8:30 - 10:30pm, someone walked over the roof a car parked at 2200 Country Ridge Drive at Fairway Bend, and damaged the roof.
- Between 6pm and 7:15am the next day, someone drove over the lawn in the 16000 block Old Chesterfield Road, causing property damage. Police described it as a "lawn job."
- Over a 3-day period beginning at noon and ending at 6pm, a victim reported damage to the locks on his/her car doors, in the 2100 block Courtleigh Lane.
- At 1pm in the 800 block Grimstone Drive, two adults were charged with child endangerment when they let young children play in a car and subsequently, the car started and rolled into another vehicle. No injuries reported. The adults were a 42-year-old man and 24-year-old woman.
- Between 7am and 3pm, someone put a nail in the victim's car tire and egged the car, in the 200 block Woods Mill Road.
- A 40-year-old man was stopped at 12:37am at Country Ridge Drive and Baxter Road, and charged with DWI and child endangerment, since he had a child in the car with him.
- Within 49 minutes at about 9pm, in the 16000 block Chesterfield Airport Road, someone broke a car window and grabbed a GPS unit, and disappeared with it.
- Someone reported stolen license plates from a car about 9pm, in the 2200 block Sycamore Drive.
- At 5:34am in the Drew Station Shopping Center, a woman age 32 was arrested for drunk driving, and found with three unidentified pills.
- At 3:15pm at Edison Avenue and Long Road, a victim reported that someone had gotten into his/her car and taken a credit card.