A man harassed a woman by following her, calling her and sending her emails, violating a protection order taken out against him, Chesterfield Police said.
Robert Broadfoot, 62, of the 17600 block of Orrville Road in Wildwood, was charged with aggravated stalking and three counts of violating a protection order.
Chesterfield Police said Broadfoot repeatedly followed the woman to harass her as she drove in the 17100 block of Chesterfield Airport Road, even though the woman took evasive actions.
Police said Broadfoot also violated the order of protection taken out against him on Oct. 10 by the following actions:
- Was within 500 feet of the woman’s home as he parked across the street from her house in the 15500 block of Wendimill Drive in Chesterfield Nov. 13;
- Emailed her eight times and left a voice mail on Oct. 28 and Oct. 29;
- Called her more than six times and left a voice mail on Oct. 21.
Broadfoot is being held in St. Louis County jail. Bail was set at $15,000.
- West County Teen Arrested in Sexual Assault of 14-Year-Old
- Police Seeking Suspect in Armed Burglary of Chesterfield Home