The Chesterfield police blotter Sept. 5-8:
- Two 19-year-old males were found in possession of stolen property from multiple stores on the Chesterfield Mall.
- A 16-year-old female pushed her mother down causing no injuries after an argument over clothes and school in the 13000 block of Pompeii Drive.
- A 50-year-old male took perfume and cologne from his employer in the Chesterfield Mall over the past month.
- A 39-year-old female was intoxicated while driving and had two children in the car while driving on N. Outer 40 Road.
- An unknown subject took a victim's vehicle which was parked outside his apartment in the 15000 block of Black Birch Drive.
- An unknown subject took the victim's cell phone sim card out of the victim’s phone after he left his school bag on the bus in the 300 block of Woods Mill Road. The bag was also thrown out of the bus window and damaged the cell phone, swim goggles and clothing.
- 16 and 17-year-old females punched each other on school property after a previous argument causing no injuries in the 14000 block of Clayton Road.
- An unknown subject contacted a resident and requested him to wire money to Mexico to bail out a relative. Victim refused.
- An unknown subject dropped a bag of a white powder substance on the counter of a store in the 1700 block of Clarkson Road. Subject also consumed a bottle of medicine in the store without paying for it.
- A 12-year-old male entered his neighbors garage and stole an airsoft gun. The subject later shot his sister causing minor injuries.