A woman trying on pants in the Good Will store located in Chesterfield Valley received a shock Sept. 19 when someone attempted to open the door to her locked stall.
The alleged intruder was described as a heavy set Hispanic male, according to the Chesterfield Police Department. He did not gain eintry to the changing room, reportedly told the victim that he was looking for his cellphone and then left in a hurray.
The incident appeared in the weekly Chesterfield police blotter, part one of which you can find below. Check back with Chesterfield Patch soon for part two or get it sent directly to your inbox.
The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A 19-year-old male was charged with possession of mariujuana and drug paraphernalia after being stopped for a traffic violation near the intersection of Clayton Road and Wildwood Parkway.
- A 27-year-old male took a check from the desk of a business in the 17000 block of Wild Horse Creek Road.
- A citizen reported their license plate was stolen in the 14000 block of White Birch Valley Lane.
- An unknown subject broke out the rear passenger side window of a vehicle in the vicinity of 1st Missouri Center.
- A 17-year-old male stole clothing from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- An unknown subject damaged a door lock and took a key and keychain from a vehicle in the 1800 block of Autumn Glen Court.
- Two 16-year-old females struck each other during a physical altercation on school property in the 300 block of Woods Mill Road. The incident did not result in any physical injuries.
- A 25-year-old male pushed his ex-girlfriend after an argument, injuring her knee, and then broke her cell phone. The incident occurred in the 14000 block of Ladue Road.
- An unknown subject attempted to enter a changing room while someone was changing their clothes. The incident occurred in the 17000 block of Edison Avenue.
- A 38-year-old male violated trash ordinance's by collecting trash during prohibited hours in the 200 block of Santa Maria Drive.
- An unknown subject used a credit card in the 10 block of Wheat Point Court to make several unauthorized purchases and attempted to open another card
Reported this week
- Sometime on Aug. 10, A 46-year-old male took cell phones from his employer. The incident occurred in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
- Sometime on Aug. 11, a 28-year-old male took a video game console and cell phones from his employer. The incident occurred in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
- Sometime between July 6 and July 31, an unknown subject took a check from a business in the 700 block of Crown Industrial Court, fraudulently altered it, and cashed it at another location.