Part two of the Chesterfield police blotter Aug. 26-28:
- Unknown subjects pushed shopping carts full of merchandise out of a business in the 100 Block of Thf boulevard. Merchandise was valued at more than $500.
- A 53-year-old male was cited for failing to keep his dog on a leash after the dog ran after a subject walking another dog in the 100 block of Chateaugay Lane.
- Two males, one 21 and the other 20 years old stole a number of cell phones valued at more than $500 and left the store, located in the 100 block of Thf Boulevard, without paying. After arrest, one subject had an illegal knife in his possession.
- A 44-year-old male violated the conditions of a court order by speaking to his ex-wife.
- An unknown subject withdrew cash out of victim's bank account in the 100 block of Hilltown Village Court.
- A 39-year-old female took a necklace from a resident in the 300 block of S. Woods Mill Road.
- An unknown subject used a stolen credit card’s information to buy stereo equipment.
- A 50-year-old female made fraudulent withdrawals out of victim's bank account in the 10 block of Chesterfield Lakes Road.
- A 50-year-old male made threatening gestures to a waitress after being removed from business in the 17000 block of Chesterfield Airport Road.