The Chesterfield police blotter Aug. 29-31:
- An unknown individual convinced victim to wire money to Mexico to bond out a family member. An investigation revealed the family member was never in Mexico.
- An unknown subject took a resident’s laptop computer from the front of her residence in the 2100 block of Courtleigh Lane.
- A 59-year-old male was cited for urinating in a parking lot in the 500 block of White Road.
- Unknown subjects hopped over a counter and took lemonade while a business was closed in the Chesterfield Mall.
- An unknown person entered an apartment and took a laptop computer in the 13000 block of Marcus Aurelius Walk.
- A 44-year-old male took his son out of state on a trip against the wishes of his mother and against a custody agreement.
- A unknown subject entered a victim's unlocked vehicle in the 16000 block of Equestrain Lane and took stereo speakers valued at more than $500.
- Unknown subjects grabbed high-dollar clothing and left a store in the Chesterfield Mall without paying. Subjects refused to yield to police when confronted.