The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- Someone damaged a window of a house in the 2100 block of Courtleigh Lane with a BB gun.
- A 48-year-old woman allowed her dog to run loose and attack other dogs near the 15000 block of Shadyford Court. A summons was issued and animal control was notified.
- An 18-year-old man abandoned his vehicle containing marijuana and paraphernalia inside it in the 12000 block of Wildhorse Parkway Drive. The car was towed.
- A 54-year-old woman took merchandise from a store in the 100 block THF Boulevard.
- Sometime overnight, a 40-year-old man broke a car window and took a GPS unit from it while it was parked in the 100 block of Hilltown Village Center.
- Someone pushed a man to the ground and took his vehicle. The incident was reported in the 17000 block of Chesterfield Airport Road. Police records indicate it was a delayed report.
- A 58-year-old woman grabbed the victim during a dispute over photos of her office in the 14000 block of Clayton Road.
- Alcohol and Alprazolam pills were found when and 18-year-old man was stopped for a traffic violation in the 17000 block of Wild Horse Creek Road.
- A 17-year-old girl took clothing from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- Sometime overnight a recycling bin was taken from the backyard of a home on White Plains Drive.
- A 16-year-old girl did not return to her home in the 10 block of Wild Horse Way. She later texted that she was OK and did not want to return home.
- A 40-year-old man damaged a window on a car in the 100 block of Chesterfield Parkway.
- Sometime between June 20 and June 22, a unlocked vehicle in the 16000 block of Crystal Springs Drive and took a GPS unit and garage door opener.
- Between June 16 and June 22, someone took several rings from a residence in the 15000 block of Golden Rain Drive while the owners were out of town.
- Someone forged a victim's signature and cashed their personal checks. The incident was reported in the 1700 block of Clarkson Road.
- Someone scratched the paint on the rear of the victim's vehicle while it was parked in the 14000 block of Tramore Drive.
- Police were called to the 14000 block of Clayton Road when a file folder containing clients personal information was reported missing.
- Sometime overnight, someone entered a victim's unlocked vehicle in an open garage in the 1800 block of Shadywood Court. A purse and credit cards were taken. The purse was later found, but the credit cards were used.
- A 15-year-old boy had marijuana and paraphernalia while at summer school in the 300 block of Woods Mill Road.
- Sometime between June 21 and June 23, an envelope of cash was taken from a victim's purse. The incident was reported in the 14000 block of N outer 40 Road.
- Someone pumped gasoline and left the station in the 15000 block of Olive Boulevard without paying.
- Someone took multiple pairs of jeans from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- A 17-year-old boy took earrings from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- A 24-year-old woman attempted to return stolen merchandise for store credit at a store in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
- A 32-year-old man assaulted his live-in girlfriend during an argument over schooling in the 13000 block of Marcus Aurelius Walk.
- Someone entered a residence in the 16000 block of Chesterfield Bluffs Circle and damaged a front window.
- Someone damaged two tires on a victim's vehicle when it was parking in the 17000 block of Chesterfield Airport Road.
- A 16-year-old boy and a 16-year-old girl were found with alcohol while they were parked in a parking lot in the 200 block of THF Boulevard.
- A 35-year-old man assaulted a woman as she was trying to break up a fight in the 100 block of Hilltown Village Center.
- Someone damaged all four tires on a vehicle in the 500 block of S Goddard Avenue.
- A 16-year-old boy had marijuana and paraphernalia while at summer school in the 300 block of Woods Mill Road.
- A 16-year-old girl took merchandise from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- A 16-year-old girl ran away from her home in the 1000 block of Greystone Manor Parkway after she was arrested for shoplifting.
- An 85-year-old man suffered fatal injuries after falling from a window in the 50 block of Forest Crest Drive.
- A 49-year-old woman and a 63-year-old woman assaulted each other in the middle of a restaurant in Chesterfield Mall. The two were fighting about a failed relationship within both their families.
- A 34-year-old man took tools from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- A 54-year-old man assaulted his wife by knocking off her hat and striking her in the neck. The incident was reported in the 1100 block of Wildhorse Meadows Drive.
- A suspect was trespassing on property in the 15000 block of Country Ridge Drive. The suspect was looking into the garage while the victim was inside.
- A 54-year-old woman took merchandise from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- Someone took money out of a victim's purse while she was working at Chesterfield Mall.
- A 21-year-old man and a 20-year-old woman took jeans from a store in the 1600 block of Clarkson Road. They were arrested in Kirkwood later when they tried to sell jeans to another store.
Someone used a victim's credit card information to make a purchase. The incident was reported in the 1000 block of Savonne Court.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.