The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A 28-year-old man sent a Facebook message to the victim, which violates the conditions of a restraining order. The incident was reported in the 60 block of Glen Cove Drive.
- Two 28-year-old men damaged merchandise inside the Walmart on THF Boulevard when they attempted to shoplift. They left the store without stealing anything.
- A victim's information was used to open a PayPal account online. The incident was reported at a home on Greymore Drive.
- A 12-year-old boy and a 16-year-old boy took clothing from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- A citizen reported stolen license plate tabs in the 1100 block of Woodchase lane.
- A 12-year-old boy and 11-year-old boy took a hat from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- A 45-year-old man and a 40-year-old man had a physical fight in a hotel lobby in the 16000 block of Swingley Ridge Road. Both refused charges against each other.
- Someone took a stereo, GPS unit, iPod, PlayStation Portable and a game from an unlocked vehicle in the Chesterfield Mall parking lot.
- A 34-year-old woman made a copy of a check and cashed it twice. The incident was reported in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
- A vehicle's tires were flattened and its windows were broken out in the 15000 block of Elk Ridge Lane.
Someone entered an open garage in the 40 block of High Valley Drive. They took a purse, wallet, flash drive and book from a vehicle in the garage.
Sometime between the morning of July 8 and the afternoon of July 9, a Caterpillar tractor was stolen from a construction site in the 17000 block of N Outer 40 Road.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.