The Chesterfield Police Department has charged a 28-year-old female with larceny for allgedly taking a watch from a residence while she was working there as a caregiver.
The watch was valued at more than $500 and took place at a residence in the 14000 block of Amberleigh Hill Court. Although the arrest was made last week, the incident occurred sometime between Dec. 25, 2011, and Jan. 31, 2012.
- An unknown subject concealed cosmetics and then left a store without paying.
- A 31-year-old male sent threatening text messages to an ex-coworker after he was fired for stealing.
- An unknown subject broke out the window on a vehicle on the 100 block of Hilltown Village Center and took a radar detector.
- A 55-year-old male stole a car from a victim outside of Chesterfield that was recovered in the 13000 block of Cantina Drive.
- An unknown subject pumped gasoline at a service station on the 100 block of Long Road and left without paying.
- An unknown subject used a credit card without the permission to make online purchases.
- An unknown subject contacted a resident and requested that they wire money to Mexico to bail out a family member. The victim refused.
- An unknown subject keyed a car on the 1700 block of Clarkson Road.
- A 39-year-old female stole clothing from a store in Chesterfield mall by concealing it in her purse
- An unknown subject broke out the window of a vehicle on the 1200 block of E. Chesterfield Parkway and took a GPS unit and a purse that contained credit cards and money.
- An unknown subject threw eggs at a car and at a school on the 17000 block of Wild Horse Creek Road.
- An unknown subject broke out the window of a car on the 1200 Block E. Chesterfield Parkway and took an iPod.
- An unknown subject attempted to gain entry to another vehicle in the same area of Chesterfield Parkway. The subject damaged the door handle in the attempt.