The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department.
A victim’s credit card was used for online purchases between March 9 and March 14. The incident was reported in the 16000 block of Deveronne Circle.
Someone damaged Internet utility lines inside a business in the 18000 block of Wings of Hope Boulevard between 5 p.m. on March 14 and 6 a.m. on March 15.
- A 30-year-old man hid liquor and food and left a store in the 100 block of THF Boulevard without paying. When he was confronted by security, he dropped the items and ran.
- A 28-year-old woman hid clothing and attempted to leave a store in Chesterfield Mall without paying.
- Someone threw a rock into the front window of business in the 1700 block of Clarkson Road.
- Someone entered a vehicle in an open garage in the 100 block of Lighthorse Drive. The suspect took a purse with cash, credit cards, a calendar, wallet and passport.
- A 14-year-old girl hid alcohol and left a store in the 100 block of THF Boulevard without paying.
- A 14-year-old, two 15-year-olds, three 16-year-olds and one 18-year-old were found trespassing on private property in the 16000 block of Swingley Ridge Road. They also had marijuana, drug paraphernalia and cigarettes.
- A 40-year-old man left children unattended in a car in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
- Landscaping plants were taken from a business in the 14000 block of South Outer 40 Road sometime between March 14 and March 18.
- A 41-year-old woman was found in possession of a stolen vehicle in the 15000 block of Conway Road. The vehicle was reported stolen out of Lincoln County, MO.
- A 36-year-old woman and 41-year-old woman had a fight inside a business in the Chesterfield Mall.
- Someone opened a cellphone account using the victim’s information between Nov. 27 and March 18. The incident was reported in the 14000 block of Cazado Drive.
- A 44-year-old man is believed to be under the influence of an unknown drug while driving near the intersection of Eatherton Road and Wings Corporate Drive.
- A business in the 15000 block of South Outer 40 Road reported its company phone system had been accessed and someone had made long distance phone calls between Feb. 11 and March 18.
- A 21-year-old man shoplifted from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- Sometime between March 17 and March 19, the head of a horse sculpture behind a business in the 200 block of THF Boulevard was taken.
A 23-year-old man used his head to break a window on a bus in a parking lot in the 17000 Chesterfield Airport Road.
- An iPhone was taken from a vehicle in the driveway of a home in the 15000 block of Twingate Drive.
- An 18-year-old woman concealed and damaged clothing and then left a store in Chesterfield Mall without paying.
- Police responded to a call of a peace disturbance in the 18000 block of Wings of Hope Boulevard. A 47-year-old man and a 20-year-old man were involved in a dispute about a lease and the movement of sports cars on airport property.
- A resident reported their license plate tabs were missing. The incident was reported in the 40 block of Witmer Drive.
- A woman reported her prescription pills were taken from her residence in the 13000 block of Kingscross Lane.
- A resident reported their license plate was stolen. The incident was reported in the 14000 block of Grantley Drive.
- Someone took a bottle of alcohol and left a store in the 1700 block of Clarkson Road without attempting to pay.
- A 14-year-old boy ran away from home, but returned a short time later. The incident was reported in the 600 block of Broadmoor Drive.
A man reported he never received his money back after the purchase of a vehicle was canceled.
A victim’s credit card was used to purchase a gift card online. The incident was reported in the 15000 block of Nooning Tree Court.
A victim was sent a fraudulent check and then convinced to send a money order to the suspect before being told by her bank that the check was bad. The incident was reported in the 15000 block of Highcroft Drive.
A 31-year-old woman is suspected of stealing money from her employer in the 100 block of Chesterfield Business Parkway over the last year to two.
A victim’s credit card information was used to make purchases at Target and Walmart. The incident was reported in the 200 block of Appaloosa Drive.