The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- Someone dented and etched profanity on a rear door in the 100 block of Four Seasons Shopping Center.
- Someone damaged a mailbox in the 16000 of Chesterfield Manor Drive.
- A 37-year-old woman assaulted her boyfriend with a knife, causing minor injuries, in the 16000 block of Lea Oak Court.
- Someone entered an unlocked car and took a cellphone and stereo faceplate. The car was parked at 400 Whitree Lane.
- Between June 29 and July 5, someone made fraudulent checks and sent them to four people. The checks were never cashed. The incident was reported in the 18000 block of Edison Avenue.
- Two 17-year-old boys took video games from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- An 18-year-old man tried to steal a backpack while he was on a Metro bus. The incident was reported near the intersection of Chesterfield Airport Road and RHL Drive.
- Someone took a computer and a car stereo from a store in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
- An unknown person struck the victim in the head and pushing him off his motorcycle after a road rage incident. The incident occurred near the intersection of Brooking Park and South Woods Mill Road.
- Someone pushed a landscape boulder into a vehicle in the 700 block of Crown Industrial Court.
- A 50-year-old man provided alcohol to his minor son in the 100 block of the Four Seasons Shopping Center.
- A 30-year-old man pushed his parents after an argument. The incident was reported in the 14000 block of Timberway Court.
- An 18-year-old man provided alcohol to a 15-year-old minor in the 18000 block of Bonhomme Bend Court.
- An 18-year-old man struck the victim in the face over a disagreement at summer school in the 300 block of Woods Mill Road.
- A 54-year-old woman hid cosmetics in her purse at a store in the 40 block of THF Boulevard.
- A 16-year-old boy took sunglasses from a kiosk in Chesterfield Mall.
- A dog bit someone in the leg in the 15000 block of Windsor Ridge Court. The incident was referred to St. Louis County Animal Control.
- Two 17-year-old boys took alcohol from a story in the 14000 block of Clayton Road.
- A 14-year-old boy and 14-year-old girl were out after curfew in the 15000 block of Appalachian Trail. The incident was reported at 4:30 a.m.
- Someone took a victim's vehicle from a parking lot in the 100 block of THF Boulevard. The vehicle was later found nearby.
- A 20-year-old woman and a 21-year-old woman took clothing from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- Two 14-year-old boys and one 15-year-old boy were out after curfew in the 14000 block of Olive Boulevard. The incident happened at 3 a.m.
- A 27-year-old man assaulted his girlfriend by pushing her down, causing injury in the 1300 block of Westmeade Drive.
- A 27-year-old left a dog in a vehicle while attending church services in the 100 block of North Eatherton Road.
- A vehicle window was broken in the 15000 block of Hester Street.
- Someone took cash from a victim's purse after it was left in a hotel room in the 16000 block of Swingley Ridge Road.
Someone took a cellphone that was left at the victim's place of employment in the 200 block of Woods Mill Road.
Someone took cash and alcohol from an unlocked vehicle in the 900 block of Forestlac Court.
- A 19-year-old man took alcohol from his place of employment in the 17000 block of Chesterfield Airport Road.
- Between June 30 and July 2, someone entered unlocked vehicles in the 15000 block of Deer Trail Court and took two cellphones, a charger, colone and a cellphone case.
A 19-year-old man took merchandise from his employer in the 17000 block of Chesterfield Airport Road.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.