The Chesterfield police blotter Aug. 18-21
- An unknown subject took a utility trailer from a business in the 18000 block of Chesterfield Airport Road and later returned it without its license plate.
- A 39-year-old and a 28-year-old female concealed clothing and left a store in the Chesterfield Mall without paying. One of the subjects was found possession of marijuana after arrest.
- A 29-year-old male in intoxicated condition pushed his girlfriend causing no injuries after an argument in the 1700 block of Westmeade Drive. After police arrived, the male kicked an officer in the thigh causing no injuries.
- A 16-year-old and a 15-year-old male concealed alcohol and left the store without paying in the 100 block of Thf Boulevard.
- A 35-year-old female defrauded her former employer by billing them for a lengthy hotel stay of over $500.
- A 29-year-old female concealed shoes and left the store without paying in the 100 block of Thf Boulevard.