The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department.
- Someone used a marker to write vulgar words on a victim’s residence in the 700 block of Alrick Drive.
- A 52-year-old man chased his spouse through a parking lot in the 14000 block of Clayton Road after a disagreement regarding a child.
- A woman convinced a victim to wire money to the Dominican Republic to release the woman's grandson from drug charges.
- Someone walked across a newly poured concrete sidewalk in the 14000 block of Rialto Drive.
- A 24-year-old man was found in possession of drug paraphernalia while driving at Clarkson and Wilson roads.
- A 36-year-old man took money to do home improvement for a victim but never started the work. The incident was reported in the 2600 block of Joyceridge Drive.
- Someone broke into three cars in the 16000 block of N Outer 40 Road and took three GPS units, one from each car.
- A resident reported a stolen license plate in the 14000 block of Appalachian Trail.
- An 18-year-old man and a 19-year-old man were walking in the 2000 block of Baxter Road while intoxicated. They were given minor in possession citations.
- A 50-year-old man was arrested for driving while intoxicated and was found in possession of marijuana at Olive Street and Chesterfield Airport roads.
- A 16-year-old man was found in possession of marijuana in the 14000 block Straub Hill Lane.
A woman pumped gasoline at a gas station in the 15000 block of Olive Boulevard and left without paying. She later returned to pay for the gas.
A victim’s credit card account was used for out of state purchases. The incident was reported in the 15000 block of Cedarmill Drive.
A victim’s credit card was used fraudulently. The incident was reported in the 17000 block of Chesterfield Airport Road.
- Sometime between Feb. 22 and March 7, someone used a victim’s debit card to make purchases out of state. The incident was reported in the 600 block of West Chesterfield Parkway.
- A victim’s debit card was used for overseas purchases. The incident was reported in the 1600 block of Wishwood Court.