The Chesterfield police blotter Aug. 22-25:
- An unknown subject entered a victim's unlocked vehicle and took a GPS unit, radar detector and an iPod in the 1300 block of Elbridge Payne Road.
- An unknown subject took two motorcycles from a victim's garage in the 600 block of Thunderbird Court.
- An unknown subject took another person’s vehicle which was parked outside his employment at the 600 block of Trade Center Boulevard.
- A 15-year-old and 16-year-old males fought at Parkway Central High School premises causing minor injury to each other.
- An unknown subject damaged a residence in the 16000 block of Chesterfield Manor Drive by uprooting several plants and pouring maple syrup on the front porch and on a vehicle parked in the driveway.
- A 24-year-old male was in possession of an unknown white powdered substance after being stopped at a sobriety checkpoint at 141 and Ladue Farm Road.
- A 16-year-old male threatened a father and his son due to an ongoing dispute. When confronted, the father and the 16-year-old fought and the teenager broke the rear window on the victim's car in the 15000 block of Chesterfield Pines Lane.
- An unknown subject forced open a vehicle’s door handle and took a television, computer, and purse at the Chesterfield Mall.
- An unknown subject forced open the front door of a residence in the 30 block of Village View Drive and took a small amount of jewelry.
- An unknown subject broke out the window on a victim's car and took a purse, wallet, cash, camera and laptop computer in the 15000 block of Olive Boulevard.