The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction
- A 24-year-old male took clothes from a store in the Chesterfield Mall and left without paying.
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for his third DWI offense at the corner of Hog Hollow and Olive Boulevard.
- An unknown subject pumped gasoline and left the gas station without paying. The incident occurred in the 14000 block of Olive Boulevard.
- A 26-year-old female took batteries and cosmetics from a store in the 100 block of THF Boulevard without paying.
- A 18-year-old male was charged with possession of marijuana and alcohol after being stopped for a traffic violation at the intersection of Highway 40 and Route 141.
- An unknown subject damaged a victim's vehicle after a road rage incident. The incident occurred near the intersection of Highway 40 and Route 141.
- A 26-year-old male violated the conditions of a court protection order by texting his wife.
- A 42-year-old male took a license plate from the 14000 block of Bantry Lane and used it on his own vehicle.
- An unknown subject stole a vehicle that was parked in front of his apartment building in the 16000 block of Barrister Lane.
Reported this week
- Sometime on Sept. 30, several unknown subjects took clothes from the Chesterfield Mall and left without paying.
- Sometime on Sept. 20, An unknown subject used someone else's information to create and cash fraudulent checks. The incident occurred on Conway Springs Drive.
- Sometime on Sept. 12, an unknown subject took an iPad, jewelry and eyeglasses from an apartment in the 15000 block of Birch Drive.