The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department.
- Someone left a gas station in the 900 block of E. Chesterfield Parkway without paying for gas.
- A 54-year-old woman took prescription pills and said she wanted to kill herself. The crisis intervention team responded in the 200 block of Renaldo Drive and she was taken to a hospital for evaluation.
- A 60-year-old man violated the city’s trash pick-up ordinance in the 14000 block of Clayton Road.
- Someone forced open the garage door and took food from a concessions area near the football field at a school in the 14000 block of Clayton Road. A small fire was started, but the fire extinguisher in the room was used to put it out. The incident happened sometime between Feb. 11 and Feb. 25.
- A power washer and cutting torch from the maintenance office and tool shed of a business in the 16000 block of Burkhardt Place.
- Someone left a gas station in the 14000 block of Clayton Road without paying for gas.
- A 25-year-old woman took a headband from her place of employment in Chesterfield Mall.
- A 17-year-old girl and an 18-year-old woman took clothes from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- A 46-year-old male threatened the victim after he was ejected from a basketball game in the 100 block of Long Road.
- An 18-year-old man had alcohol in the 2000 Cannon Heights Drive.
- Watches were taken from a home in the 14000 block of Rainy Lake Drive.
- A 30-year-old woman stole a coat from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- Someone made a fraudulent charge to a victim’s bank account. The incident was reported in the 1800 block of Brittania Court.
- A 16-year-old boy and 17-year-old girl had marijuana and drug paraphernalia when they were found in a vacant home in the 14000 block of Ladue Road.
- A 25-year-old male assaulted bouncers at a business in Hilltown Village. When the police arrived, the man resisted arrest. Police had to use force and he remained combative during the booking process.
- A 37-year-old man pushed a victim and injured her wrist during an argument in the 2000 block of Kentmore Lane.
- A resident reported stolen license plates in the 1900 block of Dewitt Ridge Drive.
Someone used a victim’s credit card to make fraudulent purchases. The incident was reported in the 1800 block of Shadywood Court.
Someone continues to call a business in the 100 block of Long Road despite being told to stop.
A 25-year-old man created fake merchandise returns and took cash from his place of employment in Chesterfield Mall between Nov. 26 and Feb. 8.
Two fraudulent transactions were made on a victim’s checking account, and their business credit card was used for online purchases. The incident was reported in the 2200 block of Hester Street.
Someone forged a victim’s name on a home equity account check and cashed it. The incident was reported in the 14000 block of Summer Blossom Lane.
Someone used a victim’s credit cards to purchase items out of state between Dec. 12 and Feb. 22. The incident was reported in the 300 block of Dinsmoor Drive.