The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department.
Someone broke a window of a vehicle and took a bag, cellphone, credit cards and cash in the 14000 block of Clayton Road.
- Someone threw a propane tank through a rear glass door and possibly took a wallet lying on the kitchen counter in a home in the 2300 block of Laurenwood Drive.
- Two 15-year-old boys were found in possession of marijuana and paraphernalia on school property in the 14000 block of Clayton Road.
- Between April 5 and April 6, someone removed a security camera from a business in the 14000 block of S Outer 40 Road.
- A 19-year-old woman was found in possession of stolen clothing and a prohibited theft device in the Chesterfield Mall.
- Trespassing was reported in the 15000 block of Twingate Drive when a 37-year-old male was inside the home of his ex-wife.
- Cash was taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 1300 block of Kehrs Mill Road.
- Someone took a woman’s purse as she was walking into a store in the Chesterfield Mall. The suspect drove away and the stolen credit cards were later used outside the city.
- A 18-year-old man took a phone charger from a store in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
- Someone damaged a car in the 13000 block of Riverway Drive by using a sharp object to scratch the driver’s side door.
- Someone sent a derogatory email to a teacher. The incident was reported in the 400 block of Woods Mill Road.
- A car window was broken out in the 15000 block of Timbervalley Road.
- A cellphone was taken from a display case inside a store in the 1600 block of Clarkson Road.
- Someone attempted to change the mailing address on the victim’s credit card. The incident was reported in the 2100 block of Silverwood Lane.
- A wallet, tools and medication were taken from a vehicle in the 15000 block of Baxter Road.
- A 41-year-old woman struck her spouse in the nose, causing an injury, in the 100 block of Minitree Court.
- Sometime between April 8 and April 9, an unknown suspect entered a resident in the 2300 block of Sportsmen Hill Drive and took a wallet containing $3. The wallet was found in the side yard across the street.
- Between 10:30 p.m. on April 8 and 1 p.m. on April 9, a 25-year-old man would not let his spouse leave a hotel room in the 300 block of E Chesterfield Center. He threatened her with a knife and also grabbed her, causing bruises and a cut to her mouth.
- A 49-year-old man and a 60-year-old woman left a dog unattended in a vehicle, causing the dog to be distressed, in the 100 block of Hilltown Village Center.
- Between April 7 and April 9, someone made unwanted phone calls to a victim in the 14000 block of Pembury Drive.
- A 16-year-old boy was intoxicated and out after curfew. He was issued a minor in possession ticket near the intersection of Clayton Road and Wildwood Parkway. He was a passenger in a car at the time; the driver was arrested.
- A 14-year-old boy and a 15-year-old boy were out after curfew in the 200 block of Santa Maria Drive.
- A 52-year-old man took clothing from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- A firearm was stolen from a home in the 16000 block of Meadow Oak Drive.
- A cellphone was taken from a book bag in the 300 block of Woods Mill Road.
- Sometime between April 7 and April 11, someone removed electrical hardware and coolant from an air conditioning unit in the 1000 block of Appalachian Trail.
- A garage door opener was taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 2100 Cedar Forest Court.
- A 23-year-old man was found in possession of a vehicle stole in Wildwood. The vehicle was recovered at Olive Boulevard and Swingley Ridge Drive.
- A 38-year-old man was arrested for trespassing at Walmart. He was been banned from the store on THF Boulevard for previous thefts.
- Someone was making harassing and obscene phone calls to a woman at her business in the 90 block of THF Boulevard.
- A 18-year-old man and another suspect took headphones from a business in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
- Someone entered an unlocked rear door of a home in the 15000 block of Willow Point Court and took currency, medication and alcohol.
- Someone entered an unlocked rear door of a home in the 2000 block of Meadowbrook Way Drive and took computer, hard drives, cash and a radar detector.
- Two 17-year-old men assaulted each other over an ongoing dispute in the 14000 block of Clayton Road.
- A 29-year-old man was found inhaling dust remover while inside a parked vehicle in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
Someone used the victim’s social security number to file a tax return. The incident was reported in the 400 block of Isabella Manor Court.
A 26-year-old man was found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia after he was arrested on an outstanding warrant near Chesterfield Airport Road and Boones Crossing.
Aug. 27, 2010
A 73-year-old woman removed customer database information from a company computer in the 17000 block of Wild Horse Creek Road.
Nov. 2, 2010
A 27-year-old man sold a vehicle that he did not have the title for. The vehicle had mechanical problems that were not corrected, too. The incident was reported in the 13000 block of Olive Boulevard.
A 44-year-old woman wrote a rent check on a closed account. The incident was reported in the 1100 block of Richland Drive.
A victim’s credit card information was used to send packages. The incident was reported in the 1600 block of Clarkson Road.