The Chesterfield police blotter Aug. 15- 17:
- A unknown person entered the victim’s house in the 1900 block of Chesterfield Ridge Circle and took money out of a purse.
- An unknown subject convinced a victim to send a money order after the victim received a fraudulent money order in return.
- A 19-year-old male struck his father in the neck and chest causing no injuries after argument over laptop computer in the 1200 block of Traveton Drive.
- An unknown individual stole 10 cigarette cartons after threatening a clerk with a knife in the 900 block of E. Chesterfield Parkway.
- An unknown person stole power tools and cash from a victim's vehicle in the 300 block of Ridgemeadow Drive.
- An unknown subject broke the window of a victim's vehicle and took a radar detector in the 17000 block of N. Outer 40 Road.
- A 37-year-old woman bit her husband on the arm causing a minor injury after a domestic argument in the 15000 block of Isleview Drive.
- A 43-year-old woman pushed and struck her ex-husband in the chest causing no injuries after an argument over child support in the 900 block of Forestlac Court.
- A 28-year-old man took a check of over $500 meant for his employer and cashed it for himself.