Chesterfield Police are searching for suspects in a case of property damage that left a Japanese garden sculpture worth several hundred dollars in pieces.
The incident according in the early morning of Sept. 30 in the 15000 block of Quail Meadows Drive. According to Capt. Steve Lewis, the concrete statue was located near the victim's front door. It's suspected that the vandals were teenagers.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for his third DWI offense near the North Woods Mill Road and Olive Boulevard.
- A 21-year-old male was pulled over near the intersection of Greencastle Drive and Village Green Parkway for a traffic violation and was found to be in possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
- A 46 year-old male took alcohol and left a store in the 100 black of Hilltown Village Center without paying.
- A 35-year-old male and a 22-year-old female were pulled over in the 14000 block of Clayton Road during a suspicious persons stop and found to be in possession of mariujana and paraphenalia.
- A 14-year-old male and a 16-year-old male were found to be out after curfew after being stopped for a traffic violation near the intersection of Brook Hilltop Drive, Fairfield Farm Drive and Schoettler Road.
- A citizen reported that the license plates from their vehicle were stolen or had otherwise gone missing. The incident occurred in the 17000 block of Church Road.
- A 42-year-old male and a 34-year-old female in the 17000 block of Edison Avenue assaulted each other after an argument, causing minor injuries.
- A 56 year-old-male struck in the 16000 block of Swingley Ridge Road another individual in the back of the head after an argument, but did not cause any injuries.