The following information was supplied by the Chesterfield Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- Someone entered a victim's car while she was inside it and using her cellphone. The incident happened in the 400 block of Stallion Hill Court.
- A 42-year-old man left a message on a victim's Facebook account, violating the conditions of an order of protection. The incident was reported in the 600 block of W Chesterfield Parkway.
- A 22-year-old man with mental conditions left his home in the 1500 block of Woodroyal East Drive.
- Someone took a firearm from an unlocked vehicle in the 800 block of Foxsprings Drive.
- An 18-year-old man took clothing from a story in Chesterfield Mall.
- Someone entered a victim's vehicle in the 14000 block of Corallin Drive but was scared off then the victim came back outside.
- Someone set two dumpsters on fire and pulled out shrubbery in the 2600 block of Kehrs Mill Drive.
- A victim's purse was taken when it was left on a chair near the pool deck in the 16000 block of Lydia Hill Drive.
- A 30-year-old man returned stolen merchandise to Walmart.
- Someone damaged three soda machines in the 17000 block of N Outer 40 Road and took the money inside.
- Credit cards were taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 15000 block of Olive Boulevard. One card was later used.
- Someone damaged a victim's vehicle by scratching its side and pouring an unknown substance in the engine.
- A 24-year-old man left his dog unattended in his car in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
- Two 16-year-old boys and one 16-year-old girl were intoxicated and in possession of alcohol in the Four Seasons Shopping Center.
- A 50-year-old woman assaulted a man by stabbing him in the chest with a pen, causing minor injuries. The incident happened in the 1000 block of Appalachian Trail.
- Three 13-year-old girls took clothing from a store in Chesterfield Mall.
- Someone took a wallet containing cash and a credit card from a purse that was left in the parking lot at Hilltown Village Center.
- A victim's credit card was used after he had lost it the night before. The incident was reported in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
- An unknown person punched a man in the face while he was in his backyard with a friend. The incident happened in the 1800 block of Braumton Court.
- Sometime between July 7 and July 16, copper wiring was taken from an unlocked van in a lot in the 18000 block of Wings Corporate Drive. Light fixtures and scrap copper were also missing from inside and outside the business.
- A 15-year-old boy was out after curfew. He was found at the intersection of Olive Boulevard and West Drive at about 2 a.m.
- A 24-year-old man is suspected of being intoxicated when he was involved in a serious car accident on Highway 40 near the Boone's Crossing exit. The accident, which occurred at about 2 a.m., caused injuries.
- Someone damaged the door handle on a vehicle in the 200 block of S Woods Mill Road.
- A purse containing keys, ID, cash and credit cards was taken while the victim attended a party in the 18000 block of Wild Horse Creek Road.
- A 49-year-old man left two children in his vehicle while grocery shopping in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
- A 39-year-old woman and a 40-year-old man took video games, clothing and a toy from a store in the 100 block of THF Boulevard.
- A woman drove into a flagman after she was told to stop in the construction zone at Baxter Road and Country Ridge Drive.
- Someone used a victim's information to file a tax return. The incident was reported in the 1200 block of Somerset Field Drive.
- A GPS unit, iPod and phone charger were taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 700 block of Timbervalley Court.
- A 17-year-old boy and 16-year-old girl were found undressed in a vehicle in the Chesterfield Mall parking lot at about 10 p.m.
- A man robbed a victim at gunpoint in the 800 block of Chesterfield Parkway at 9:15 p.m. He then attempted to rob another victim on McBride and Son Center Drive at 9:36 p.m. That victim refused, and the man fled.
- Someone broke a window out of a car in the 2200 block of Village Green Parkway and took a pair of sunglasses.
- Someone broke a window out of a car in the 14000 block of Greencastle Drive and took a radar detector and CDs.
- Someone took gold and a large amount of cash from a home in the 14000 block of E Conway Meadows.
- A 50-year-old woman with possible mental conditions has not been seen by her family since June 10. She was reported missing from a home in the 15000 block of Quail Meadows Drive.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.