5 Moving Pieces to Planning
Just imagine your wedding plans are represented as a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle and the clock is ticking. The family is stopping by to put a few pieces together when they have time, a piece drops on the floor, the dog eats another....and so it goes until the Big Day.
It's time to stop, organize, plan:
- Vision Put your dreams into solid representations and manageable design
- Budget Be practical and be financially responsible
- Guests Build your list like a wedding cake from the top tier down. The top is The Bride, Groom and immediate family. The next layer is your bridal party and extended family or close friends and so on.
- Team Dedicate the time to research your team of hostesses and helpers.
- Wedding Planner Ask for help with prioritizing and maintaining the plan.
Custom Coordination can put your mind at ease. Ask Shannon Lemp for some guidance at 314-398-2909 or email@example.com