We've compiled a list of where everyone's playing Friday night, along with who else is competing and admission information, where available:
- Parkway South travels to Parkway Central, where the Patriots will face off against the home Colts, along with Ft. Zumwalt South and Timberland, starting at 7 p.m. Admission is $3 or 2 cans of food.
- Eureka joins Pattonville and Webster Groves at Ft. Zumwalt West, starting at 6 p.m. Friday.
- In addition to hosting a Jamboree that also features Westminster Christian Academy and St. Charles West, Parkway West hosts Red and Blue Night, with football starting at 5 p.m. Admission is $3 or two cans of food. Each of the school's fall sports and activities, including band and poms, will then strut their stuff through the night, with fireworks ending the night at 9:10 p.m.
- Lafayette also hosts a Fall Sports night, starting in the gymnasium at 6:30 p.m.
- Marquette travels to Ft. Zumwalt East on Saturday starting at 7 p.m. along with Normandy and Ritenour.