Andrews Academy was founded in 1979 and is located just south of Olive Boulevard at 888 Mason Road. Andrews is a traditional private elementary school for grades junior kindergarten through 6th grade. As a non-religious institution, Andrews Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, national or ethnic origins in either their school administration or grade school admissions. The academy offers a wide and varied school curriculum as well as extended after care and summer camp programs. With small class sizes, there is a low student-to-teacher ratio and all teachers and faculty are state certified.
Andrews Academy has a second campus in Lake St. Louis, which opened in 2006 at 1701 Feise Road and both schools are members of the Independent Schools of St. Louis. To schedule a visit, call (314) 878-1883 or to read more about Andrews Academy, please see its website.
- Fax: 314-878-0759
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1979
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (child care, day care): Drop-off, Nurse, Pick-up
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- What's your organizational philosophy?: Ultimately, our objective is to encourage to the maximum the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of each child on a personalized basis.
- Number of students: 180
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: None
- Accreditation/licenses: Member of the Independent Schools of St. Louis
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 10:1
- Number of faculty: 37
- Grade levels: Junior Kindergarten - Sixth Grade
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab
- Extracurricular activities available: Band, Strings & Private Piano Lessons along with additional after school programs.
- Student clubs: Student Council