Radio Shack offers accessories, services and mobile devices. It also offers home technology and power supplies, laptops, digital cameras, PA equipment and more. The staff is highly trained and offers personal and courteous service.
- Fax: 636-536-1126
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 9:30am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking
- Founding Date: This location: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Batteries, wireless services, GPS, TVs, radios, parts section, misc accessories, laptops,digital cameras,PA equipment
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Refund with receipt; no receipt, store credit
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Being in one of the largest strip malls, we see people from all communities.This community has so many different types of businesses and it's so conveniently located, that it draws people from everywhere.
- Phone brands: Android, BlackBerry, HTC, LG, Motorola,Nokia, Palm, Samsung, AT&T, Sprint, Nextel, T-Mobile, Polaroid, Panasonic, Clarity, Radio Shack
- What questions should customers ask before purchasing a phone or a phone plan?: Is the phone free? Are there any hidden fees? What carrier?
- What questions should smart consumers ask any internet retailer?: Is the phone free? Are there any hidden fees? What carrier?