This Sbarro branch of the national chain is located at the food court at Chesterfield Mall. It opened in 1985, and its menu features pizza, pasta, salads and desserts. Its entrees include chicken parmigana, sausage and peppers, stuffed eggplant and chicken portofino. Several of the entrees also include a side of spaghetti and a breadstick.
The Sbarro family started this business in 1956, when it opened a grocery store in Brooklyn, which also offered fresh and authentic Italian fare.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are curb cuts at mall entrances.
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.sbarro.com/ourFood/entrees.php
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Chicken Taormina, meat balls, stromboli
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual