Walgreens Drug Store
Walgreens, the corporate behemoth with over 6000 locations nationwide, brings its experience and knowledge to Chesterfield with this local store. Opened in 2003, the pharmacy is connected to every other Walgreens for prescription-filling convenience, and a nurse is on hand in the "Take Care" clinic. A large selection of beauty products is available for women and shaving accessories for men. Also on hand: gift cards, household items, candy, photography supplies and photo processing. Toys are stocked for the kids, and you can pop in and pick up newspapers, magazines, tobacco, beer, ice or last-minute flowers.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with street
- Founding Date: 1901
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Various insurance plans accepted at pharmacy
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The people.
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Immunizations in Take Care Clinic,Full Liquor department,Immunizations
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Same as store hours.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No