The Chesterfield Walgreens has convenient access from both Clayton Road and Baxter Road. With a great pharmacy, health and beauty items, groceries, greeting cards and more, Walgreens is a one-stop shop.
- Fax: 636-527-7834
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, curb cut and electric doors make accessibility easy.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Many types of insurance accepted in the pharmacy. Check with your insurance company to see if Walgreens is on your plan.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Yes
- Accreditations/certifications: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: This is a great community because it is a busy area which is great for business.
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Full Liquor department,Immunizations
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No